Contract: Full-time with flexible shifts incl. weekends
Start Date: as above
Location: Belgravia, London SW1
The Academy is excited to announce its new internship programme.
We are looking for someone with previous experience to join our Intern programme that has a passion and knowledge for baking & decorating. This role is the perfect opportunity for individuals to have an insight into the business and gain some hands-on experience. During the internship you will be situated within many of the courses as support for the team. The role is not always glamorous but in return for your hard work at the Academy we will offer a learning programme & project aimed at supporting you in your goals.
- Assisting in the running of group courses and private tuition; set up’s, tutor & student support & clean downs
- General course administration, including liaising directly with the students
- Course preparation
- Working hours will be flexible with a schedule provided on commencement of work
The role will suit a candidate who:
- Enjoys taking on responsibility and self-development
- Is enthusiastic and thrives when working as part of a team
- Has experience in the following: cutting, filling, icing, baking & royal icing.
- Is able to cope with physically demanding jobs
- Has a valid health & hygiene certificate
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK for a minimum of 2 years from when the begin working with Peggy Porschen. This role is a paid position and is for a contracted period of 2 months. Please be advised that preference is given to Peggy Porschen Academy past students.
To apply: Send your CV and photography of your work (no more than 5 pictures) to email@example.com titled 'Academy Internship’. Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.