- E-gift cards are valid either presented on a smartphone or printed out.
- E-gift cards can be redeemed either online at www.peggyporschen.com or instore at Peggy Porschen Chelsea or Belgravia. For online purchases, enter your gift card number at checkout. If using in store, simply present your card at the till on your smartphone or printed out.
- They may be used to purchase goods of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Not transferable.
- Only one E-Gift Card can be redeemed in any one transaction.
- If any item purchased with an E-Gift Card is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, any money owing will be added to the remaining balance on the card.
- If you do not spend the entire balance on the E-Gift Card, the remaining balance will be updated after each transaction.
2. Period of Validity
E-gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
Balance enquiries can be obtained via your email link, or your Apple wallet.
Should be treated as cash; they are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards. Peggy Porschen will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged E-Gift Cards.
Cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your statutory rights, for example in the event they are not of satisfactory quality.
Under the Regulations, (as outlined above), if you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel all or part of your order for either an E-Gift Card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you place your order, provided none of the balance has been spent. Further details are set out above. Please note that if you cancel an E-Gift Card you will not be required to return the physical gift card to Peggy Porschen. A refund will be given to the original purchaser.
4. Changes to the Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Peggy Porschen reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of E-Gift Cards at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your statutory rights.