Pay It Forward - Terms & Conditions:
Thank you for supporting our business by pre-purchasing a cake or masterclass product through our Pay It Forward campaign, initiated by the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan. We really appreciate your help and in order to supply your purchase on your preferred date once we reopen, please read the following terms and conditions:
- The #PayItForward with Peggy Porschen campaign will run for 4 weeks, starting on 1st May 2020.
- Rewards are available via payitforward.london.gov.uk/ and redeemable against the products as described on payitforward.london.gov.uk/payitforward-and-help-peggy-porschen-survive
- Once the campaign has closed and ‘Backers’ have been handed over to the ‘Campaign Owners’ (Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd), rewards will be treated as ‘products’ and are subject to our our standard terms & conditions peggyporschen.com/pages/terms-and-conditions
- Offer savings are based on retail prices dated March 2020.
- Cake, cupcake and confectionery rewards are freshly made to order and are available for take away and collection only. Collections can be made at Peggy Porschen Belgravia or Peggy Porschen Chelsea, location details can be found here: peggyporschen.com/pages/peggy-porschen-belgravia and peggyporschen.com/pages/the-parlour-in-chelsea. Delivery may be arranged for an additional charge to one of the following postcodes which can be found here peggyporschen.com/pages/delivery-shipping-information
- To claim your reward please contact our sales team (email@example.com) to pre book an available date and location for collection. Rewards must be pre-booked with our team and dates are subject to availability; once operations have resumed for business (see clause 9 for estimated reopening period).
- Reward collections must be pre-booked according to the stated minimum lead time. Once a date for collection has been confirmed in writing with our sales team, you will be sent an order confirmation and the order will be subject to our cancellation policy as per our standard terms & conditions peggyporschen.com/pages/terms-and-conditions
- Rewards are valid for 12 months from the date of reopening operations at Peggy Porschen Cakes Ltd.
- The estimated reopening is autumn 2020, subject to ongoing review as per UK government guidance. Updates can be found on our website and Instagram channel @peggyporschenofficial.
- In the event of our online business resuming before the Parlours will reopen, Backers will be offered the option to book a collection from our Battersea kitchen.
- Rewards are non transferable and non exchangeable against any cash alternatives.
- Reward offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Rewards are non-refundable unless we are not able to deliver within 12 months after reopening either the Peggy Porschen Parlours (Belgravia or Chelsea) or commencing online sales (refer to clause 9 for estimated opening period).
- Rewards cannot be used as ‘walk in’ gift vouchers in our stores and are not redeemable against any regular take-away or eat-in purchases.
- If you have purchased a Reward for a Future Masterclass, we will mutually agree with you on a time and day that is suitable for both parties; once our operations have resumed for business. We will suggest a selection of options to you for the course content to choose from. The duration of a masterclass will be approximately 3 to 4 hours and will take place at the Peggy Porschen Parlour kitchen in London during afternoon hours. Once a time and location has been agreed, the masterclass is non-refundable in case of a cancellation. Only if a cancellation is made at least 1 month in advance the masterclass may be postponed to a later date. General Peggy Porschen Ltd terms and conditions apply peggyporschen.com/pages/terms-and-conditions.