Peggy Porschen x Pepa & Co Competition Terms & Conditions
- Prize includes
x1 6 inch Peggy Porschen Lucky Llama Cake
x1 Pepa & Co £100 giftcard.
- Competition is open until midnight on Tuesday 23rd July 2019
- The competition mechanic requires the entrant to have an Instagram account.
- A winner will be selected at random and notified via direct message by @pepaandcompany on Instagram by Wednesday 24th July 2019.
- Once notified the winner will have 48 hours to respond.
- The winner will be given a contact email address at Peggy Porschen Ltd to arrange ordering and collection of the Peggy Porschen part of the prize
- The Peggy Porschen Lucky Llama cake will be available to collect from the Peggy Porschen Parlour (116 Ebury Street, London SW1W 9QQ) within 48 hours of placing the cake order and within a three month period (beginning with prize notification).
- The Pepa & Co giftcard can be picked up in-store (40 Elizabeth Street, London, SW1W 9NZ) or sent electronically. If redeemed in-store, please do so within the first three months. If redeemed electronically, we can send across the giftcard via email within the first three months as well. Please see our giftcard T&Cs for further information.
- The Peggy Porschen and Pepa & Co prizes are non transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Peggy Porschen and Pepa & Co prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website.
Peggy Porschen Ltd bears no responsibility for the Pepa & Co prize items. Any ongoing queries must be dealt with via Pepa & Co.
Peggy Porschen and Pepa & Co may wish to use the winners' names, for editorial and publicity purposes on the companies website, blog, email, social media or printed communications. It is a condition of entry to this competition that you agree to this use of your name and information.
Peggy Porschen and / or Pepa & Co reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Peggy Porschen or Pepa & Co that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the competition. Neither Peggy Porschen or Pepa & Co nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.
- For standard Peggy Porschen Ltd Terms & Conditions please view here.